Orbit Baby celebrated the launch of the new Orbit Baby G3 Stroller and Car Seat System with luxury online retailer, GILT.com. Model and actress Molly Sims, has partnered with the two brands to celebrate the launch in New York City and share her must-have Orbit Baby items on GILT.
The new G3 product line allows parents to customize their child mobility system like never before with innovative infant & toddler car seats, stream-lined stroller seats, bassinets, stroller frames, rockers, storage and color options, as well as the ability to convert from a single stroller to a double.
Orbit Baby is the creator of the world’s first 360 degree rotating stroller, which features an innovative modular design that allows parents to transition with ease from car to stroller and home. With an emphasis on advanced safety and engineering, Orbit Baby is continually recognized for its innovation, ergonomic design, and environmentally friendly focus. Building on the innovative design of the Orbit Baby G2 product line, the new G3 features an even faster fold, easier car seat base installation, and softer, more breathable fabrics, as well as a number of new color options, which include a highly anticipated, all-black single stroller frame.
The Orbit Baby system is a favorite amongst A-list parents including model and actress, Molly Sims who has been using Orbit Baby products since the birth of her son in June 2012 and says, “I love the whole system! My hubby and I have two bases– one in each car, so we can easily transfer the car seat from one to the other. It’s basically an all-in-one system. We can lift him out, lift him in, and never have to take him out of the car seat. Orbit is a no hassle stroller!”
Rosie Pope also attended the G3 launch festivities….
- Unprecedented customization: the mixable G3 product line allows parents to choose from Orbit Baby’s state-of-the-art car seats, stroller seats, bassinets and storage options, as well as a range of colors.
- Family-flexible: Orbit Baby’s upgradeable system can convert from a single stroller to a double, allows for the addition of Sidekick™ Stroller Boards for a triple solution, has more easy-to-access storage, and can dock all seat options straight from stroller to rocker base.
- Back-saving convenience: The only travel system that allows you to dock and rotate both your infant and toddler car seat on the same car seat base and stroller base, with the back-saving convenience of Orbit Baby’s patented SmartHub™ technology.
- Parenting made easier: The G3 features a 60-second car seat installation, a one-handed stroller fold, built-in cup holders, easily adjustable handlebars, and Orbit Baby’s ergonomic dock-and-rotate interface.
- See the world in 360: The first stroller seat with 3DRotation™, which allows the seat to both rotate and recline in one fluid motion.
- Clean, green, and BFR-free: Orbit Baby’s car seats use orbitgreen™ fabrics 100% free of BFRs (Brominated Flame Retardants), and all G3 Orbit Baby seats use fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex®, ensuring they are easier on your baby’s skin.*
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with Orbit, a company that values innovation and forward thinking as much as we do, on the launch of the G3 stroller system. The Gilt experience is all about complete customization to suit our members’ needs, and the G3 allows us to do that in an incredibly exciting new way,” says Jyothi Rao, EVP GM Women & Kids and EVP Gilt Strategic Alliances.
To learn more about the Orbit Baby G3 stroller and travel system visit: http://www.orbitbaby.com/en/products/