Okay, so we didn’t actually bake. There’s only so much you can squeeze into a few minutes of TV….but the theme of the segment was gadgets and ideas on how to get kids cooking and baking this holiday, making time in the kitchen a family affair! I did this TV segment as a spokesperson for Brilliant Baby Products on Good Day (Sacramento), and I must say it was a good time.
Now, by profession I am a television host…BUT usually I am the one asking the questions and guiding the segment, rather than the “expert” or guest. In this case, I was the guest and I brought along several products and ideas, along with a couple cute kid models to help me tell the story! Haven and Jack – children of my friends…served as my little helpers and all in all I think it went pretty well, and I can’t wait ’til I get to do it all again!
Here’s the segment if you want to check it out!
And — below I’ve listed the products I featured along with links for more info!
- Baking Dinosaur Children’s Pinafore by HABA USA
- HABA’s Dinosaur Cake Mold and Fairies’ Dinosaur Parade Silicone Chocolate Lollipops Mold
- Mixed Pear’s BiteSizers Mealtime Scissors
- The Original Squeeze, Original Squeeze with Eeeze, The Original Squeeze Funnel
- New Sprouts Stir Fry Set by Learning Resources