ANEIROS Vehicle Child Seat System

Posted on Mar 14 2014 - 11:17am by Aubrey

isaiahaneiros

My youngest son and I recently played the “starring” roles in a video created for a crowd funding campaign. The project seeking funding is a vehicle child safety seat called “ANEIROS.” All too often we hear about (preventable) tragedies where a child is mistakenly left behind in a hot car, and ends up losing their life as a result of vehicular heat stroke… Well, the ANIEROS is designed to save those children. It effectively integrates with a vehicles alarm and electrical wiring, giving it the capability to alert a parent or caretaker of a forgotten child, activating the cars alarm, triggering the air condition system to cool down an overheating child, and much more. The system can control and activate the car’s lights, ignition, air conditioner, alarm and door locks.

In the video, Isaiah and I “acted out” everyday scenes to show how the child seat system would work IF a parent or caregiver happened to forget a quiet or sleeping child in the car. It’s easy to think it would never happen to you…but I’m sure the families who have suffered this tragic fate, never imagined it happening to them either. The ANEIROS has a full US patent and its creator needs funding help, to further develop it and get it on the market, and start saving lives. So, I encourage you to please watch the video and visit the Indiegogo crowd funding page >> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aneiros-vehicle-child-seat-system If anything, please help spread the word to your social networks about this unique child seat system, if it can save just one child’s life, then it’s worth having on the market! The ANEIROS Indiegogo campaign runs now through April 18, 2014.

Connect with ANEIROS:

Indiegogo – http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aneiros-vehicle-child-seat-system
FB –  https://www.facebook.com/aneirosllc
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AneirosSafety

16 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Nicole McGregor March 17, 2014 at 1:03 pm - Reply

SO important to keep the little ones safe!

2. Constance Simmons March 18, 2014 at 9:11 am - Reply

What a smart product! Totally something that is needed for every baby! Are they a Miami company???

• Aubrey Anne March 18, 2014 at 8:39 pm - Reply

Yes! The inventor is from Miami and based in Miami!

3. Georgia Reed March 28, 2014 at 3:57 pm - Reply

And stories where this happen are so heartwrenching. What a great device.

4. Alicia Dowell March 28, 2014 at 5:26 pm - Reply

This is an invention that will save so many lives. Such tragic accidents. You guys are adorable!

5. jessica March 28, 2014 at 5:54 pm - Reply

I like the idea of it!

6. Vicki Lesage March 29, 2014 at 7:30 am - Reply

What a great idea! And awesome of you to help spread the word about it. Hope it gets funded!

7. Jenna March 29, 2014 at 8:07 am - Reply

Wow, this is such a great invention. I’m glad you are helping to spread the word!

8. Renee Cheatham March 29, 2014 at 3:30 pm - Reply

This is an amazing invention, I really hope it gets funded! I will be passing it along, to help spread the word! Do you know if he has linked up with Maker-Faire or the Maker Movement?

• 53Weeks March 29, 2014 at 8:45 pm - Reply

You know, I’m not sure. I know there’s been a lot of outreach on their part…but I will definitely mention it and see! Thanks for those suggestions too… 🙂

9. Marni Mutrux Meistrell March 30, 2014 at 10:49 am - Reply

This is a great product and I love seeing the Brickell mommies and babies! This should be offered to anyone buying a new car.

10. SexyBagsNShoes March 30, 2014 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Wow! What an amazing invention! This is something that could save a lot of little people it would be nice if the car makers would jump on board this and help offset the costs.

11. Rockabye Parents March 30, 2014 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Wow what an amazing product! It get so hot here in Florida. I can’t imagine a little one being left in a hot car. I hope they manage to get this product on the market.

12. Glenna Anderson March 30, 2014 at 11:56 pm - Reply

Wow! This is fabulous. Just imagine if every child had a carseat like this to protect them.

13. Kristen Hewitt March 31, 2014 at 9:29 am - Reply

Wow this is so inventive! They really do come up with some amazing products!

Leave A Response